ACCESS Program Officer
About the ACCESS Program
ACCESS is an established mentoring and targeted support program. It provides pathways to work, training and education opportunities for women in Sydney impacted by homelessness, domestic and family violence, and social disadvantage. Through one-on-one mentoring and tailored learning opportunities, ACCESS supports women’s economic safety and independence.
About the Role
The ACCESS Program Officer is responsible for implementing, monitoring and evaluating the mentoring and workshop components of the ACCESS Program. In this role you will be supported by and report to the ACCESS Project Manager.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Recruit, train, and support volunteer mentors.
- Implement the program throughout WAGEC and in the community.
- Proactively develop and manage relationships within WAGEC and with external partners and stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the workshop, program and activity timetable.
- Promote the ACCESS program within WAGEC and the community and expand referral pathways.
- Conduct ongoing program monitoring and evaluation.
- Actively contribute to WAGEC’s organisational culture.
How to Apply
- Read the position description available here.
- If you have any questions, please call/email us before making an application.
- Send us your application which should contain:
- Your 2-3-page CV, and
- A cover letter (maximum 2-pages) telling us why you think you are the best person to fill this role and what characteristics you will bring to the WAGEC team.
- Applications close at 5.00pm (Sydney time) 17 June 2021.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
- Interviews will be held within 2-weeks of the closing date.
For Further Information:
Meredith Turnbull, WAGEC Recruitment Consultant Phone: 0437 880 010 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org