All In Administration Officer
About the Role
- Role: All In Administration Officer
- Grade: SCHADS 3 + superannuation +salary packaging option
- Reports to: All In Project Manager
- Team: 2 x Project Officers, Administration Officer, casual trainers
- Location: Inner West Sydney with some travel in NSW
Core Position Responsibilities
The All In Administration Officer is responsible for providing general administrative support to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of All In project activities.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- General administration and operational support tasks (50%)
- Logistical support for travel, training and workshop events (30%)
- Contribute to overall program quality and evaluation activities (10%)
- Complete personal administration tasks in a timely and thorough manner (5%)
- Actively contribute to WAGEC’s organisational culture (5%)
How to Apply
1. Read the position description available and check out our range of work.
2. If you have any questions, please call/email us before making an application
3. Send us your application which should contain:
- Your 2-3-page CV, and
- A 2-page cover letter telling us why you think you are the best person to fill this role and what characteristics you will bring to the WAGEC team.
4. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We will be reviewing applications and interviewing on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
For further information: Meredith Turnbull, WAGEC Recruitment Consultant.
Phone: 0437 880 010
- WAGEC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse staff team. If you think you have what it takes to do this role, but you don’t meet our selection criteria, please get in touch anyway to discuss your situation. We recognise that sometimes the right person for a job is based in personal qualities and not just qualifications.
- Please note, to be considered for any roles with WAGEC, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (minimum 2 doses), given the nature of our work. You will be required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination throughout the application process.