Change Your Story Redfern Leadership Program
A leadership program for young women like you who live, work or play in Redfern
Change Your Story Redfern is a free program by women for young women for our safety. You'll meet and learn from the women who are already leading change. Places are limited. Register your interest now. The program starts 18 April 2020.
Join us for a series of 4 workshops to learn how to:
- lead and take action on social issues
- run a digital campaign
- stop gender-based violence
Is this you?
- Are you a young woman living, working or a regular visitor to Redfern and surrounding suburbs?
- Are you aged between 18-28?
- Do you want to understand what causes gender-based violence?
- Do you want to take action to make your community safer?
- Do you want to learn and lead?
- Do you want to be part of a group of diverse women changing the story of violence in Redfern and beyond?
Can you commit?
- Workshop Weekend One: 9:30-4:00pm 18-19 April 2020
- Workshop Weekend Two: 9:30-4:30pm 16-17 May 2020
- Campaign Launch Event: 6:00-8:00pm 25 June 2020
Register your interest and send us an email with this information by 27 March:
- Name, age and whether you live, work or play in Redfern
- Your phone number and email address
- A few sentences about why you want to join the program
- Anything else we need to know about you
Contact the Program Leader: Meredith Turnbull on 0437 880 010 or email@example.com