About the role
Throughout WAGEC’s work we work closely with an amazing group of creative volunteers. For this creative volunteer role, we are looking for an experienced designer to support our Creative/Advocacy Lead and Fundraising and Communities Team. Whilst working closely with the team, you will also have the freedom to push and develop each creative project using the WAGEC brand.
Skills and qualifications
- At least two to three years of experience, can include studying and interning
- Experience using Canva, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and some idea of After Effects
- A portfolio to reflect this experience, this can include assignments and hobby work
- Photography, illustration, and motion design skills are also a bonus!
- Great storytelling and design thinking
- Attention to detail, especially in designing any informational resources
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Following brand guidelines, but having fun with it!
- Setting up and exporting projects to the correct format and specifications
- Posters to be used internally and externally
- Social media posts
- Campaign collateral (focus on Walk for WAGEC)
- Internal documents, resources and flyers
- Resources to be used in our primary prevention work
- Environmental signs
We aspire for our volunteering to be mutually beneficial. We hope that you can use this experience to explore creative ideas, develop your portfolio, and help us spread WAGEC’s vision!
To apply for this role email your portfolio and/or link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Creative Volunteer Application.