Director Client Operations
About the role
The Director of Client Operations (DCO) leads the delivery of WAGEC’s programs with women and children escaping domestic violence, and who are homeless and/or at risk of systemic disadvantage.
Our client programs and services provide secondary and tertiary support to women and children in the form of accommodation, material aid, biopsychosocial support and crisis responses. This work is underpinned by case management and group programs rooted in feminist, client-centred, trauma-informed and strengths-based approaches.
The DCO directly supervises four Service Managers who manage the day-to-day operations of our client accommodation sites and programs.
The DCO’s responsibilities for client programs include financial management, human resource management, risk management, facilities management, contract management, assessing, measuring and reporting on performance and relationship/stakeholder management. This role
ensures there are operational systems in place that enable staff to work efficiently, effectively and ethically.
This role is part of a senior management team of Directors that report to the CEO and contribute to the overall leadership and strategy of WAGEC.
The core responsibilities of this role are to:
1. Lead, manage and support the Service Managers team
2. Oversee client program performance and compliance with WAGEC’s ethical framework, practice standards, and funding, legal and contractual obligations
3. Manage client program resources, including human, physical and financial resources and assets through effective and efficient business systems and processes
4. Drive strategic partnerships and relationships in government, corporate, community and sector networks of interest
5. Use research, data and feedback to strengthen existing programs and develop new initiatives
6. Drive WAGEC’s organisational culture through leadership
To view the full position description, click here.
To obtain the position information pack for full details of this role including salary, conditions, and our programs and services, please email / call Meredith Turnbull: WAGEC Recruitment Consultant
Phone: 0437 880 010
Applications open now!