Fundraise and create safe futures for women and families by providing an inspiring and mutually beneficial supporter experience to WAGEC’s donor community.
- Full time permanent position based in Redfern with the option to work from home one day per week.
- Opportunity to raise funds while inspiring others to take action toward social change.
- Working as part of a dynamic, supportive and passionate Fundraising Team within a feminist organisation.
Full-Time, Permanent Contract
Based in Redfern with option to work from home one day per week
SCHADS 4: $77,584-$83,479 + superannuation + salary packaging
Benefits include 2 days paid wellbeing leave each year, $500 self-care allowance each year, Access to EAP
About the role
The Fundraising Officer is responsible for providing a positive and inspiring experience to supporters engaging with WAGEC and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with WAGEC’s mid-tier donors and fundraisers.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
1. Relationship management: maintain relationships of mutual benefit (25%).
2. Community fundraising: support the WAGEC Community to fundraise and give with integrity (25%)
3. Actively contribute to WAGEC’s Fundraising and Communities Strategy (20%)
4. Administration: complete fundraising and communities administration tasks in a timely and thorough manner (20%)
5. Actively contribute to WAGEC’s organisational culture (10%)
Skills & Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in fundraising or similar highly regarded
- Passion for WAGEC’s movement to end gender-based violence in a generation and alignment with our organisation’s feminist ethics
- Outstanding telephone manner and customer service
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A practical and solution-focussed approach
- Goal orientation
- A flexible, adaptive and can-do attitude
- Proficiency with cloud-based CRM platforms - eTapestry (or similar) and excellent data entry skills
WAGEC are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse staff team. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people.
If you think you have what it takes to do this role, but you don’t meet all our selection criteria, please get in touch anyway to discuss your situation. We recognise that sometimes the right person for a job is based in personal qualities and not just qualifications.
How to apply
1. Read the position description available and check out our range of work at www.wagec.org.au
2. If you have any questions, please call/email us before making an application
3. Send us your application which should contain:
- Your CV and
- A brief cover letter telling us why you think you are the best person to fill this role and what characteristics you will bring to the WAGEC team.
4. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Applications close Tuesday 11th April and will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
For further information:
Chloe Sarapas, Director of Fundraising & Communities
Phone: 0402 533 294