About the role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and implementing WAGEC’s marketing, brand and communications to increase awareness of WAGEC, amplify our voice and grow and engage our community of values-aligned supporters.
Working within the Fundraising & Communities Team, you will be responsible for building on the existing strengths of WAGEC’s brand identity to lead the next stage in development of our marketing, communications and storytelling.
You will also work closely with the Communications Officer and wider WAGEC team to help capture stories in an authentic, sensitive, and respectful way with consideration of the diverse cultural perspectives, lived experience and values of our community.
1. Strategic Marketing & Communications: develop and implement WAGEC’s Marketing & Communications Strategy to support our organisational and Fundraising & Communities strategic objectives (40%)
2. Brand: building on existing strengths and brand guidelines, develop, integrate and champion WAGEC’s brand across the organisation and community. (20%)
3. Campaigns: manage WAGEC’s campaigns including fundraising, awareness and advocacy. (30%)
4. Work Culture: actively contribute to WAGEC’s organisational culture. (10%)
How to apply
2) If you have any questions, please call/email us before making an application
3) Send us your application which should contain:
• Your 2-3-page CV, and
• A 2-page cover letter telling us why you think you are the best person to fill this role and what characteristics you will bring to the WAGEC team.
• Relevant samples of your marketing and campaign work.
4) Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) We will be reviewing applications and interviewing on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
For further information:
Meredith Turnbull, WAGEC Recruitment Consultant
Phone: 0437 880 010
- WAGEC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse staff team. If you think you have what it takes to do this role, but you don’t meet our selection criteria, please get in touch anyway to discuss your situation. We recognise that sometimes the right person for a job is based in personal qualities and not just qualifications.
- Please note, to be considered for any roles with WAGEC, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (minimum 2 doses), given the nature of our work. You will be required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination throughout the application process.