Quality and Operations Manager
Type: Full Time
Salary: SCHADS Level 6 - Currently $97-101k + Super + NFP salary packaging
Additional benefits also include:
- 2 days paid wellbeing leave each year
- $500 self-care allowance each year
- Access to EAP
About the role
The role will be to lead a co-ordinated approach to quality, systems and operations across the organisation. You will lead a small and dynamic team to deliver on a range of business and strategic priorities such as; quality, ASES accreditation functions, policy and procedure development, on-going CARE model implementation within Client Services, facilities management and operations for Specialist Homelessness Services (SHS).
Skills & Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar role with a community service organisation
- High level communication, research and technology skills
- Experience overseeing; quality, risk management and reporting frameworks, including but not limited to ASES Accreditation would be desirable
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Experience working with social services such as domestic and family violence and homelessness would be desirable but other community sectors would also be considered
- Demonstrate your alignment to WAGEC’s purpose and values
Read the full position description available
How to Apply:
1. Read the position description available and check out our range of work at www.wagec.org.au
2. If you have any questions, please call/email us before making an application
3. Send us your application which should contain:
- Your CV and
- A brief cover letter telling us why you think you are the best person to fill this role and what characteristics you will bring to the WAGEC team.
4. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WAGEC are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse staff team. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people.
If you think you have what it takes to do this role, but you don’t meet our selection criteria, please get in touch anyway to discuss your situation. We recognise that sometimes the right person for a job is based in personal qualities and not just qualifications.
Only women may apply. Under Section 34(J) Discrimination Act 1991, it is a genuine occupational qualification to be female for this position.
To discuss the role further please call 0406 664 779 or email: email@example.com.