Type: Full Time
Salary: SCHADS Level 6 + Super + NFP salary packaging
Location: Refuge site – Inner West
Additional benefits also include:
- 2 days paid wellbeing leave each year
- $500 self-care allowance each year
- Access to EAP
About the role
Service Manager is responsible managing therapeutic day to day operations of client services and programs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Delivering therapeutic care, clinical care and/or case management service
- Frontline/program management
- Leading and managing teams
- Leading organisational change
- Working with women, children and families in crisis and trauma
- Working in a NGO, charity, community sector organisation
- 3 or 4 year qualification in Social Work, Community Work, Psychology or Counselling
- Management qualification
Read the full position description available
WAGEC are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse staff team. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people.
If you think you have what it takes to do this role, but you don’t meet our selection criteria, please get in touch anyway to discuss your situation. We recognise that sometimes the right person for a job is based in personal qualities and not just qualifications.
How to Apply:
- Read the position description available and check out our range of work at www.wagec.org.au
- If you have any questions, please email us before making an application
- Send us your application which should contain:
- Your CV and
- A brief cover letter telling us why you think you are the best person to fill this role and what characteristics you will bring to the WAGEC team.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
For further information:
Mobile: 0419 141 691