Are you experiencing financial distress because of COVID-19? Our COVID-19 Support Line can help.
We can provide free, short-term support if you are isolating, living in a household where someone is isolating, struggling financially or emotionally as a direct result of COVID-19, or seeking assistance to get a COVID-19 test or vaccination.
This service is for anyone living in metropolitan Sydney.
We can help with:
- Information and advice
- Support to help you isolate at home
- Food, groceries, or material aid
- Emotional support and support for people feeling socially isolated
- Support if you are experiencing financial difficulties
- Help if you are concerned about your safety or wellbeing
- Assistance in connecting you to other services and supports
- Help with accessing a COVID-19 test or vaccination
This service is available 9.30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Connect with our COVID-19 Support Line by calling 02 9319 4088 (press 1) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.